The anilox cylinder is an essential part to achieve a good print quality. Pamarco aniloxes are engraved with the latest generation of ceramic technology and with the EFlo ™, EFlo-HD ™ or ThermaFlo ™ laser engraving method.
The ink distribution system of the anilox roller is what makes the difference in flexography. This is why it is so important that your anilox roller is stable and consistent and accurately transfers ink.
The greatly reduced weight makes it very easy to handle and ideal for multiple roll changes.
We offer an Anilox re-furbishing service. Worn or damaged Anilox rollers can be reused. It is a fast service and the result is the same as a new one.
ADVANTAGES OF MULTI-ENGRAVING LASER
· Consistency in the cell geometry
The hexagonal cell geometry promotes ink transfer in the most efficient way.
· Adjusted lineature selection
Adjustment capacity of halftone dots from 65 lines per inch up to 1500 lpi.
· CELLBASE ™ Inspection technology
It is the world’s most advanced technology for measuring and inspecting cells. It allows the development and archiving of specific standard engravings according to the client. Includes photographic records to ensure compatibility.
TYPES OF ANILOX CELL
- Latest generation ceramic ceramic coating.
- Greater ink transfer and coverage.
- Longer blade life
Doctor blade operation
As the ink accumulates in the Doctor Blade, it begins to correct the excess so that only the necessary one remains.
AXCYLOX – Covers for Anilox
- It allows a better conservation of Anilox.
- Rough outer surface, for excellent manual handling.
- Mechanized hole. Facilitates the extraction of anilox and Axcylox in the press.
- Smooth inner surface to facilitate cleaning.
- Rubber edge. Immobilizes the anilox inside the Axcylox and protects the face of the anilox.
- Identification label for traceability (with indication of anilox color, volume and screen control)