Focus on maximum quality
Work with abosulte precision
We can supply a large and varied custom gears, produced from steel. Isually require a hardened structure to resist wear and deformation.
- The custom gears are designed according to customer needs and specifications for machines in the labeling, converting and other sectors.
- Are manufactured in standard quality or hardened / ground (Class 5-6).
Types of custom gears
Discover which fits better your projects
- The teeth of a spur gear have an involute profile and mesh one tooth at a time.
- The involute form means that spur gears only produce radial forces (no axial forces), but the method of tooth meshing causes high stress on the gear teeth and high noise production.
- Because of this, spur gears are typically used for lower speed applications, although they can be used at almost any speed.
- One of the most noticeable benefits of helical gears over spur gears is less noise, especially at medium- to high-speeds.
- Also, with helical gears, multiple teeth are always in mesh, which means less load on each individual tooth.
- This results in a smoother transition of forces from one tooth to the next, so that vibrations, shock loads, and wear are reduced.
Get the best custom gears
These industries are already using it!
¿Quieres saber qué opinan nuestros clientes?
Ellos ya hacen el cambio de troqueles con la estación Pit Stop
Pressure gauges allow monitoring and adjusting the pressure exerted on the cutting tools.