Focus on maximum quality
Work with absolute precision
The high-quality magnetic cylinders are made of a stainless steel body, in order to resist corrosion.
- It does not deprive of the force of the magnet and allows a high and balanced adhesion to the flexible die during use.
- Is also possible to make them lighter, if the body is made of aluminum or hollow on the inside.
- We can also design positioning pins on the surface of the cylinder body to prevent the displacement of the flexible die.
Advantages of our magnetic cylinders
Fully adaptable to all your projects
Do you need advice on magnetic cylinders? Our team is at your service!
How to calculate the development of the magentic cylinders?
Do it with this easy table
- Development (in inches) = z * m / π
- Development (in mm) = z * m
- Development (in inches) = z * 1/8
- Development (in mm) = z * 3,175
|N. of teeth||Development in inches||Development in millimeters|
|Z 96||12″||304,8 mm|
|Z 112||14″||355,6 mm|
|Z 136||17″||431,8 mm|
|Z 160||20″||508,0 mm|
|Z 192||24″||609,6 mm|
Do you want to be the next one?
Industries that are already using magnetic cylinders
¿Quieres saber qué opinan nuestros clientes?
Ellos ya hacen el cambio de troqueles con la estación Pit Stop
Pressure gauges allow monitoring and adjusting the pressure exerted on the cutting tools.