Pressure gauges: Hydraulic and Mechanical
The extreme control and precision
Pressure gauges allow monitoring and adjusting the pressure exerted on the cutting tools, facilitating an effective and controlled procedure for all die-cutting tasks. The measurement is taken from the point where the force is carried to the cutting tool.
- The cutting force/ pressure is displayed in kN and Bar.
- Hydraulic pressure gauge: Hydraulic system with rotative positioning and quick snap lock system.
- Mechanical pressure gauge: Mechanical system with fixed positioning and integration of the quick snap lock system.
Control the cutting pressure in one movement
Discover our pressure gauges’ advantages
The easiest way to control the cutting pressure
The latest technology at your disposal
- Our pressure gauges incorporate a quick lock.
- They can be repositioned easily and effortlessly.
- In case of diameter size change, they can be quickly adapted to new equipment.
Características técnicas de las estaciones de troquelado
Descubre como se adapta totalmente a tus necesidades
Do you want more information? Our team is at your disposal!
Do you want to start working with our pressure gauges?
These industries are already using it!
¿Quieres saber qué opinan nuestros clientes?
Tenemos acuerdos con los principales fabricantes de maquinaria
Pressure gauges allow monitoring and adjusting the pressure exerted on the cutting tools.