Invest in quality cylinders
Make a difference with the best printing
The anilox cylinder is an essential part to achieve a good print quality.
- Pamarco anilox rolls are engraved with the latest generation of ceramic technology and with the EFlo ™, EFlo-HD ™ or ThermaFlo ™ laser engraving method.
- The greatly reduced weight makes it very easy to handle and ideal for multiple roll changes.
- We also offer an Anilox re-furbishing service.
Advantages of using anilox rolls
The best multi-engraving laser
Anilox rolls features
The best qualities for optimal printing
Types of Anilox cell
With the latest generation ceramic ceramic coating you get a greater ink transfer and coverage and also a longer blade life.
Doctor Blade operation
As the ink accumulates in the Doctor Blade, it begins to correct the excess so that only the necessary one remains.
Do you want more information about the anilox rolls? Our team is here!
Plug ins for Anilox Rolls
Discover the Axcylox covers
- It allows a better conservation of Anilox rolls.
- Rough outer surface, for excellent manual handling.
- Mechanized hole: facilitates the extraction of anilox and Axcylox in the press.
- Smooth inner surface to facilitate cleaning.
- Rubber edge: immobilizes the anilox inside the Axcylox and protects the face of the anilox.
- Identification label for traceability: with indication of anilox color, volume and screen control.