Focus on maximum quality
Designed with the best materials
- Commonly, rubber cylinders applications are related to the material application, the improvement of the movement and material support & transport.
- We could change the damaged rubber or manufacture the complete new rubber cylinder.
- Rubber cylinders offer all of the advantages of rubber itself: it can be repeatedly compressed and relaxed, it can absorb shocks and resist against damage and scratching.
Advantages of using our rubber cylinders
Designer for maximum durability
Rubber cylinders materials
Discover its features
The elastomeric materials from which manufacturers can choose from is fairly varied.
- Materials that are frequently used to fabricate rubber cylinders: EPDM, silicone, nitrile, neoprene, polyurethane and natural rubber.
- Metal core rollers are usually made with steel, stainless steel, aluminum or another metal that fits application requirements
- Each material has its own strengths and weaknesses, but all of them have some level of resistance to water, wear, certain chemicals and heat extremes.